LaSalle Network is currently looking for qualified candidates who are looking to gain experience as an Accounts Payable Administrator. The Accounts Payable Administrator would be responsible for completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling accounts, receipts, invoices.
The Accounts Payable Administrator role is a project to hire opportunity.
Responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Administrator:
- Analyze all outgoing payments periodically to satisfy company’s expectations of cost rationalization
- Provide travel and expense support to employee by utilizing Concur
- Conduct expense report audit ensuring compliance to corporate policies
- Working with corporate Travel Provider to add value to the organization through best practices
- Create reports, provide analysis, and share results with Management
- Back up other Accounts Payable personnel as needed
Qualifications for the Accounts Payable Administrator:
- Bachelor degree required
- Accounting degree preferred
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a corporate accounting department preferred
- Experience working with Concur preferred
- General knowledge of accounting in corporate environment preferred
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable Administrator position and feel qualified for the role, please apply today!
Accounting and Finance Recruiter
Key Words: accounting , AP , Concur , SAP , GL , processing , invoices
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.