LaSalle Network has teamed with a 5th generation, family-owned business in South Holland that is looking for an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist. This established, food production company is looking for a new team member that can bring strong experience and hit the ground running. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career with a company that strives for its employees to become the best.
As an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be responsible for communicating with managers and clients regarding receivables and payables matters in a timely fashion, ensure integrity of outgoing payments & cash flow, and generating monthly statements. This organization has a unique culture that embraces feedback, collaboration, and innovation to achieve great results and business growth.
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the sales team
- Locate customer contracts, invoices, and dispute status
- Conduct modeling, forecasting, variance analysis, and operational analysis
- Understand customer order process
- Navigate trade system(s) and interpret POS data to confirm or dispute promotional unit sales
- Evaluate customer post audits
- Communicate variability between expected Trade Funding and received invoice amounts
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- 1 – 3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- 1 – 3 years of experience with ERP systems
- Proficient with Computers, including Microsoft Office applications
- Able to communicate effectively in English
If you are interested in growing your career as an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist and qualify for the r
Keywords and Related Terms: staff accountant , AR , AP , Business Administrator , invoices , vendor management , CPG #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.