LaSalle Network is an award-winning staffing and recruiting firm based in the Chicagoland area. We work with companies in all industries to help them staff for a variety of positions in the professional services fields. Due to our success placing thousands of candidates at a variety of companies, we were recently recognized as an Inc. 500/5000 fastest growing private company for the 11th year in a ROW!!
We are now looking for a Strategy and Operations Consultant who is interested in working to enact change and transformation with a leading Fortune 500 manufacturing company.
Strategy and Operations Consultant Responsibilities:
- Development, implementation, and management of strategic operational initiatives
- Provide operational and project management to key initiatives
- Deliver business insights, analysis, and reporting for respective projects
- Manage P&L, reporting and profitability for business
- Improve processes, policies, procedures
- Partner cross-functionally with internal teams and external resources to develop and manage the service line
- Create and Implement consistent communication and announcements enterprise wide
- Support tool, platform, and resource development as well as business intelligence and data strategies
- Headcount and resource management
- 5+ years of relevant project and/or program management experience
- Full P&L management experience
- Experience implementing major ERP system
- Experience managing a team of 5+
- PMP and/or Lean Six Sigma preferred
- Advanced Excel/Data Visualization experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organization skills
If you are qualified and interested in the Strategy and Operations Consulting opportunity, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: operations, strategy, process improvement, lean six sigma, PMO, change management, system implementation
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.