The LaSalle Network is partnering with a national service organization headquartered downtown Chicago. Our client is looking for an Accounting Manager to lead their core accounting team. This individual will be responsible for managing and reviewing the work of a team of 5, leading the accounting close process, and preparation of monthly financial statements and reports.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Ownership and management of monthly financial close
- Review and preparation of monthly financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policy and GAAP.
- Work with internal and external business partners to resolve complex accounting issues
- Provide monthly financial reporting for leadership
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Improve processes as necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Previous management experience
- Strong GAAP knowledge and understanding