LaSalle Network has recently partnered with an international multi-billion-dollar law firm that is one of the leaders in their field. This well-established company continues to experience rapid growth and is looking to hire an Accounting Supervisor that will sit at their corporate headquarters in the Chicago Loop! They are seeking an individual who is detail-oriented and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for core accounting functions, compiling financial reports and analyses and will play a major role in the budgeting and forecasting processes. This individual will also design and implement process improvements.
Accounting Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Handle the firm’s chart of accounts
- Maintain and update control procedures on the monthly close and general ledger processes
- Prepare and draft financial statements
- Support annual budgeting and forecasting
- Review monthly account reconciliations and identify any discrepancies
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify process improvements and increase efficiency of compliance
- Oversee and develop staff members
- Ad hoc projects and duties
Accounting Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years of experience in public or corporate accounting
- Proficient in Excel
- CPA preferred
If you are interested in the Accounting Supervisor position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting supervisor , management , supervise , accounting , finance , CPA , bachelors , analyze , variance analysis , controls , projects , reporting , reports , business , budget , forecast , audit , tax , gl , coding , chart of accounts , variance analysis
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.