LaSalle Network is partnering with a nationwide service organization headquartered downtown Chicago. Our client is looking for an Accounting Manager to lead their core accounting team. This individual will be responsible for managing and reviewing the work of the team, the accounting close process, and preparation of monthly financial statements.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Ownership and management of monthly close
- Review and preparation of monthly financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policy and GAAP.
- Work with internal and external business partners to resolve complex accounting issues
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA preferred
- Previous management experience
- Strong GAAP knowledge and understanding
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.