LaSalle has partnered with a manufacturing company seeking an Accounting Supervisor to join their team. The Accounting Supervisor is responsible for supporting and contributing to the daily operations of the accounting department and will be a vital team member.
Accounting Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Manage team of one Financial Analyst and three offshore accounting clerks
- Train and mentor team on general accounting functions
- Oversee and assist with general accounting duties including, balance sheet reconciliations, income statement preparations and invoice coding
- Suggest and implement process improvements, streamline and automate processes
- Review accounting documents submitted by staff
- Other job-related duties, as required
Accounting Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required
- 5 years of experience in accounting or finance related roles
- SAP preferred
- Prior manufacturing or cost accounting experience preferred
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , finance , senior accountant , remote , SAP #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.