A third-party property management company is looking for an Accounting Supervisor to join their accounting and finance team in Dallas, TX. This company has been around for over 15 years and has done about $22 billion in commercial office real estate transactions for their clientele. This company also offers execellent work/life balance.
If you are looking for your next step up into a team lead role in the commercial office property management industry, apply for this Accounting Supervisor position today!
Accounting Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Assist the controller with managing direct reports of a growing team
- Assist in training and mentoring the accountants
- Review and approve work done by the accountants
- Evaluate internal team processes for efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist and review CAM reconciliation and billing processes
Accounting Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 6+ years of experience in commercial property accounting
- Experience working in Yardi or MRI
- Experience working with CAM reconciliations
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are a looking to further your career as an Accounting Supervisor and want to work on a talented team at a growing company, please apply today!
Dallas Accounting & Finance Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: property , MRI , yardi , general ledger , month-end close , real estate #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.