Job DescriptionOur client is national maintenance, repair and operations company seeking a detail-oriented and motivated Accounting Specialist to join their team.
As an Accounting Specialist, you will play a vital role in managing and maintaining financial records, assisting with financial reporting and ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulations. You will work closely with the finance team and other departments to support the smooth financial operations of the company.
Accounting Specialist Responsibilities:
- Accurately record financial transactions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger entries
- Perform regular bank reconciliations to ensure that financial records match actual financial transactions
- Process and manage vendor invoices, verify accuracy, and initiate payments in a timely manner
- Assist in creating and sending customer invoices, follow up on outstanding payments and maintain accurate records of accounts receivable
- Prepare and maintain various financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Monitor and manage employee expense reports, ensuring compliance with company policies
- Stay updated on relevant accounting principles, regulations and standards to ensure the company's financial practices are in accordance with the law
- Assist in annual financial audits and provide necessary documentation to auditors
- Maintain organized and up-to-date financial records, both in physical and electronic formats
- Work closely with the finance team, providing support and contributing to the achievement of departmental goals
Accounting Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field preferred
- Previous experience in an accounting role is preferred
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
If you are interested and meet the qualifications above, please apply to the Accounting Specialist opening today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national