Are you looking for an Accounting Project Assistant position in downtown Chicago? LaSalle Network has partnered with a notable professional services company that has a worldwide presence and is looking to expand their accounting team! Headquartered in Chicago, this well-established company is seeking am Accounting Project Assistant who is detail-oriented and can work well in a fast-paced environment. Our client offers competitive benefits, a flexible working schedule, and career advancement opportunities within the organization!
Accounting Project Assistant Responsibilities:
- Work on various special accounting and finance projects
- Database management
- Prepare electronic invoices and ensure they are submitted on a timely basis
- Coordinate and put together confidential booklets and payment information
- Answer phones and coordinate meetings
- Provide revisions and edits to invoices/bills
- Manage and track inventory
- Administrative tasks throughout the day
- Communicate consistently with professionals within the organization and clients
Accounting Project Assistant Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience within a professional services environment
- Experience with database management and project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
If you are interested this Accounting Project Assistant opportunity, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: billing , accounts receivable , AR , collections , Elite 3E , e-billing , electronic billing , invoicing , invoices , excel , Microsoft Excel , billing & collections , coordinator , analyst , specialist , drafts , aging reports , fees , vendor , vendors , communication , system , client , accounting , finance , mark-up , outstanding funds
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.