A leading company focused on innovative advertising and distribution solutions that has multiple Accounting Positions open and is located in the near northern suburbs of Chicago. This established company has a national presence and brings a great reputation, both with their clients and as a place to work. This candidate will be reporting to the Accounting Manager and working on a specialized team focused on producing high quality work.
These Accounting Positions range from an entry-level staff accountant role through an Accounting Lead role. The team is being rebuilt from the ground up so the candidates they are looking for can work autonomously, are solutions oriented and have a “no task is too small” attitude.
Accounting Positions Responsibilities:
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Oversee, train and lead a team of five accounting individuals
- Reconcile freight charges and prepare account coding for vouching and payment processing
- Post journal entries to general ledger (SAP)
- Reconcile bank statements daily ensure accurate balances
- Work closely with the accounting manager to complete month-end, quarter-end and year-end closes
- Ensure freight pay and billing processes comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance guidelines
- Support the recording of capital and fixed assets as well as property tax distributions
- Prepare annual account analyses and reconciliations for cash accounts, general ledger accounts, and subledger processes to be posted to the GL
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial reporting for Controller
Accounting Positions Requirements:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business degree
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel including PivotTables and VLOOKUPs highly preferred
- 1+ years of experience in a staff accountant role or internship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and driven for personal success
These positions are attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are passionate about continuing your career in the accounting realm and are interested in these Accounting Positions, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.