Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a leader in one of the fastest growing industries, sports and online betting. Our client is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their growing accounting team and lead core accounting functions while working closely with the Controller. The company is headquartered in Chicago but is fully remote (in-office optional).
This Accounting Manager will manage a team and oversee month-end close across various business lines and have a seat at the table to make impactful business decisions.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the accounting functions for multiple verticals within the organizations
- Manage and develop at least two direct reports
- Analyze performance for each market, with a focus on understanding factors driving key margins
- Collaborate with leaders across groups including Operations, FP&A and Business Intelligence
- Develop and maintain external relationships with providers and affiliated partners
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, automation and adding value to the company
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA highly preferred
- 5+ years of related professional experience
- Public accounting experience highly preferred
- Deep understanding in working with US GAAP
- Demonstrated organizational, documentation and communication skills with an ability to present findings to various levels within the organization
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing all essential duties and strong attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Excel
If you are interested in making an impact on a team and company that is at the forefront of a booming industry and qualify per the above requirements, please apply to this Accounting Manager role today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.