Job DescriptionA nationally recognized leader in higher education is in search of an Accounting Manager to join their corporate office. Located in the Chicagoland area, this organization has won countless awards for its academic achievements and has been recognized for its employee first mentality with extensive benefits and positive work culture. They’re hiring an Accounting Manager that will join their growing team.
In addition to supervising two direct reports, this Accounting Manager will play a critical role in managing all capital assets, leases and debt and will have high visibility to leadership. This role is budgeted up to $100,000.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and oversight on quarterly and annual financial reporting, forecasting and accounting procedures
- Supervise, train and hire new employees
- Manage all capital assets which includes monitoring impairment, depreciation and componentization
- Provide proper documentation for external audits
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to achieve business objectives
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business related field
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- CPA preferred but not required
- Previous audit experience preferred
If you are interested in this Accounting Manager opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accountant , accounting manager , gl , general ledger , month end close , journal entries , reconciliations , costing , inventory , P&L , profitability , audit , accrual , controls , analysis , finance , financial , operations , modeling , technology , distribution , cost , profit & loss , excel , public , CPA #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.