LaSalle Network has partnered with a company located in Chicago to hire an Accounting Manager on a contract to hire basis.
The Accounting Manager will take ownership of core accounting and reporting processes and ensure financial duties are carried out effectively, accurately, and in a timely fashion. The ideal candidate is someone who brings a positive attitude and strong business acumen to effectively manage a team in a fast-paced environment.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Perform in-depth P&L and Balance Sheet analysis
- Run the full month end close process and assist in international consolidations/treasury functions
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and potential process improvements
- Collaborate with senior leadership on strategy and direction of the organization
- Provide recommendations on accounting related processes and impacts to the financial statements
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or another business-related field required
- 5-10 years of related experience
- Management experience
- Strong technical skills in Excel
- “Go-getter” personality with ability to collaborate and communicate at a high level
If you're looking to help build your Accounting Manager skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting manager , accounting , accountant , excel , finance , business , p&l , balance sheet #LI-AR2
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.