LaSalle Network has partnered with a growing healthcare services company with a nationwide presence to find their next Accounting Manager in Las Vegas. This accounting leader will be responsible for the accounting and financial reporting for multiple not-for-profit business entities, working closely with senior leadership.
If you are an ambitious accounting professional, looking for a mission driven organization, and the chance to lead a department, please apply below.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Finance Director and VP of department to run all aspects of daily accounting to close the books and prepare monthly financial statements
- Prepare or review actual vs budget reports after month-end close
- Manage a team of supervisors, senior accountants, and accounting staff that will oversee the entire P&L for multiple entities
- Assist with the compilation of information necessary for the preparation of the organization’s Form 990
- Develop, maintain, and implement new internal controls and procedures for the department
- Oversee the workflow distribution and professional development of the accounting team
- Assist as the main liaison and point of contact for annual auditors
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, CPA strongly preferred
- 7-10 years of accounting experience
- Big 4 public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Healthcare industry experience strongly preferred
- Hands on management experience, running the month-end close process and working “in the weeds”
- Ability to work cross functionally and explain accounting concepts to the business effectively
Unit Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accounting manager , accounting director , controller , senior accountant , audit manager , finance manager , finance , accounting supervisor , assistant controller , technology , international , healthcare , non profit , not-for-profit , 990
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries