LaSalle Network has partnered with a growing service and distribution company whose product specializes in home repair. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their corporate function, who will report directly to the CFO and have great exposure to the CEO. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the entire financial statement, supervising a team, and assisting with an implementation for a new ERP.
Our client prides themselves on family values and creating a collaborative, comfortable environment, with endless opportunities for growth.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Oversee the monthly close process and prepare all company related financial statements
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify process improvements and increase efficiency of compliance
- Generate and present monthly financial results for leadership
- Oversee and develop staff members
- Assisting with the implementation of a new ERP
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong full cycle accounting background
- Management experience preferred
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting manager , accounting , finance , bachelor’s , CPA , budgeting , forecasting , month end , analysis , technology , revenue , recognition , GAAP , accountant , service , distribution , manufacturing , manufacturer , repair , accounting , journal entries , financial statement , cash flow , cash flow analysis , balance sheet , income statement , reconciliations , small company
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.