Opportunity to join rapidly growing team in high-growth tech company headquartered in Chicago! Our client, an INC 5000 fasting growing firm is seeking an Accounting Manager to join their growing cause. With an extensive history of innovation and continuous improvement, our client has revolutionized its market. Currently on a pattern of extensive growth, they have become an international leader known for stability and internal growth for an Accounting Manager.
This Accounting Manager will have the unique opportunity to interact cross-departmentally and oversee a team of developing professionals and the company’s continued innovation has led to unprecedented growth and development opportunities internally. This Accounting Manager opportunity is for someone who is looking to solidify their career path and will report directly to the Director of Accounting who has tenure and stability.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Run the creation and accurate reporting of financial statements through timely and efficient month-end closing
- Oversee and develop staff members
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify process improvements and increase efficiency of compliance
- Supervise, audit, and manage the accounting process for all entities, international and domestic, and any new acquisitions
- Ensure the accuracy and GAAP compliance of all accounting processes undertaken by the department
- Suggest any areas of improvement to increase and improve the compliance process
- Report any findings or issues with upper manager
- Other duties as assigned
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Management experience required
- At least three years of professional business experience
If you are interested in this Accounting Manager position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: finance manager , financial planning , analysis , insurance, FP&A , Accounting , financial analysis , metrics , dashboard , KPI , budgeting , reporting , forecasting , pricing , decision support , ROI , modeling , sensitivity analysis , profitability analysis , capital, income , P/L , profit, loss , sales , operations , distribution , MBA , CPA , supervisor , senior financial analyst , Excel , Access
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.