Our client, a fast growing, telehealth company, is seeking an Accounting Manager to join their accounting team. This is a newly created position due to significant growth (over 25%) over the last year. This role will be managing a team of two, reporting to the Controller, and working closely with the CFO. The ideal candidate will have a background in financial services, have managed a team before, NetSuite experience, and be eager to join a young and growing company.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise/train junior staff members
- Maintain general ledger accounts and review journal entries to general ledger for month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close
- Work with external audit partners in providing support and additional documentation as needed
- Lead process improvements and ERP upgrades across accounting department actively
- Prepare quarterly & annual financial statements
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Prior management experience
- CPA preferred
- Financial/professional services industry experience a must
- Experience with NetSuite is required
- “Go-getter” personality with an exceptional ability to be adaptable
This team is looking to hire top talent in the Chicagoland area. If you are looking to further your career as an Accounting Manager, please apply today!
Accounting & Finance Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accountant , CPA , GL, general ledger , accounts payable , accounts receivable , AP , AR , excel , journal entry , journal entries , reconciliations , bank reconciliations , financial statements , month end close , MEC , audit , cash , variance analysis , finance , budgeting , analyze , operations , profit & loss , P&L , excel , NetSuite, management, financial services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.