Seeking the next step in your Accounting career into a supervisory position with one of the hottest software firms in New York City?
LaSalle Network is partnering with a public software company in New York City for an Accounting Manager who has clear experience in building out new processes and streamlining reporting for internal and external stakeholders. This organization has experienced unmatched growth and offers the unique opportunity to work directly with its Global CAO on all strategic projects and future international expansion plans.
The Accounting Manager role is a foot-in-the-door opportunity where you will have direct access to management with the ability to learn and grow into a Manager position in the near future.
The qualified Accounting Manager will have a degree in Accounting or Finance, a minimum of 6 years of experience out of public accounting or a high-growth environment, and the ability to lead a team of 4-5 Senior and Staff Accountants.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with management on actual to budget variance analysis and financial statement forecasting
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Research and devise strategic plans to help internal leaders better understand the financial landscape of different revenue streams
- Oversee and review the month-end accounting close cycle, including journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist with day-to-day cash flow forecasting and budgeting of departmental objectives
- Work with team members to develop internal control framework and accounting processes for the department
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- Minimum of 6 years of public or corporate accounting experience
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and large ERP system experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact in a fast-paced environment
Accounting Manager Perks:
- Great opportunities to get exposed to working in an established software company
- Casual dress policy, lunches catered in, laptops for all employees, and unmatched benefits
- Ability to join an impressive brand name with a growing Accounting and Finance department
If you are interested in Accounting Manager opportunity, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: technology , SaaS , software , accounting , staff, staff accountant , accountant , month end , month-end , monthly close , financial statement , financial statement preparation , gaap , bill , billing , journal entry , journal entries , general ledger , ledger , financial analysis , account reconciliation , bank reconciliation , reconciliation , accounting , gl
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.