Are you looking to be a part of a growing company and entrepreneurial environment? If so, we have a great opportunity for you. Our client, a leader in their industry, is looking to hire an Accounting Manager to join their growing organization. With an extensive history of innovation and continuous improvement, our client has revolutionized its market. Currently on a pattern of extensive growth, they have won numerous awards and been recognized by top business magazines.
This Accounting Manager will work closely with the controller to oversee a team of developing professionals and play a major role in the business’s accounting and reporting functions. The ideal candidate is someone who brings a positive attitude and strong business acumen to effectively deal with new tasks and challenges.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Run the creation and accurate reporting of financial statements through timely and efficient month-end closing
- Oversee and develop staff members
- Ensure the accuracy and GAAP compliance of all accounting processes undertaken by the department
- Suggest any areas of improvement to increase and improve the compliance process
- Work with the FP&A team on monthly financial analyses
- Other ad hoc projects
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years of experience, public accounting experience preferred
- Passion, attention to detail, and team-player
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
If you are interested in the position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting manager , management , accounting , finance , CPA , bachelors , analyze , variance analysis , controls , projects , reporting , reports , business , retail