LaSalle Network has partnered with a stable, multi-million-dollar organization in the greater Chicago area looking for an Interim Accounting Manager. This Interim Accounting Manager will oversee staff work, daily invoicing process and workflow operations. The ideal candidate will bring high volume AP and AR management experience, operations/process improvement experience, and working knowledge in SAP. This is an ideal fit for someone in a senior level role, ready to take the next step in their career!
Interim Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Training, supervising, and providing performance feedback for the AP and AR staff
- Oversee all banking and property compliance processes
- Maintain and update control procedures regarding the Accounts Payable and Accounts Recievable functions
- Prepare performance reviews and improve employee performance
- Ad hoc projects and duties
Interim Accounting Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years in high volume AP/AR environment
- Bachelor’s in accounting or finance required
- Previous ERP experience (SAP preferred)
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to interact with all levels within organization
If you are interested in this Transaction Manager opportunity, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting, accounts payable, accounts payable manager, finance, manufacturing, distribution, inventory, fixed asset, general ledger, month-end close, accrual, supervisor
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.