Our client, a large, global company located in the Northwestern suburbs of Chicago is seeking an Accounting Manager to join their team. This individual will be responsible for leading the month-end close process, managing fixed asset accounting and reporting, and managing a small team. The ideal candidate will be hands on, engaged, and someone who seeks to improve processes.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the month end close process
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting
- Manage the accounting and reporting process for fixed assets
- Coordinate the annual physical inventory process
- Preparing monthly and annual income statement summaries, balance sheet analysis, and budget vs. actual analysis
- Manage team performance and develop staff
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience
- Experience with the fixed asset accounting process
- Ability to manage staff effectively
- Extensive experience using Excel, experience with Oracle preferred
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the Accounting Manager role and qualify per the requirements above, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , manager , fixed assets , budget , variance , inventory , reporting , excel , oracle , module , income statement , balance sheet , process improvement , journal entries , account reconciliations
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.