Our client, a high growth manufacturing company, is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their growing office! Aside from hitting major annual revenue milestones, they offer over 50,000 different products and provide valued-added-services to their 10,000+ customers. They’re hiring an Accounting Manager that will be critical of the training and development of the employees they oversee.
In addition to overseeing all accounting functions, this Accounting Manager position will work closely with other departments to ensure objectives are met. This position offers a competitive base salary of up to $120,000.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop a team of 3 direct reports
- Manage and oversee all accounts payable and accounts receivable and general ledger functions
- Responsible for preparing general ledger journal entries, monthly balance sheet reconciliation and bank reconciliations
- Oversee commission and point of sales reporting
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in business, accounting or equivalent experience
- People management experience required
- Prior manufacturing industry experience required
- AP, AR, and general ledger accounting experience required
If you are interested in this Accounting Manager opportunity, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national