Job DescriptionOur client, a high growth pharmaceutical company, is hiring an Accounting Manager to join their growing office in the Chicago suburbs! They are looking for an Accounting Manager that will eventually grow into CFO down the line be critical in the training and development of employees and implementing SOPs.
In addition to overseeing all accounting functions, this Accounting Manager position will work closely with other departments to ensure objectives are met. This position offers a competitive base salary of up to $120,000, plus bonus and competitive benefits. This role will be on a hybrid schedule during the training period, and will have the option to work two days in office, three days remote.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop a team of 4 direct reports (1 on-site, 3 off-shore)
- Oversee the accounting, budgeting and financial reporting for offices in the UK, India, etc.
- Work closely with the sales team and stakeholders to consolidate financial information
- Review invoices and all financial statements
- Support the revenue recognition process end to end and recommend process improvements
- Ad-hoc reporting/requests as needed
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or related
- QuickBooks experience required
- 7-10 years of experience is preferred
- Prior management is a plus
If you are interested in this Accounting Manager opportunity, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.