Our client, an international hospitality company, is looking for an experienced and motivated Accountant to bring onto their team. This Accountant will oversee the financial reporting for the property and be a key member of the leadership team.
- Manage the full cycle accounting process
- Manage monthly financial reporting for the property, including receivables, payables, cash flow and deposits
- Develop and analyze financial data and operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, prior year and forecast
- Create annual budgets and monthly variance analysis
- Review journal entries, bank reconciliations and cash management
- Manage annual budgeting and forecasting
- Establish and audit internal financial controls and coordinate with outside CPA firm on external audits
- Other special projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of experience in finance or accounting in the hospitality industry preferred
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.