Job DescriptionOur client, a high growth CPG company, is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their growing office in downtown Chicago. They recently hit a major annual revenue milestone of $300M! They’re hiring an Accounting Manager that will be critical in the training and development of the employees they oversee.
In addition to overseeing all accounting functions, the Accounting Manager will work closely with other departments to ensure objectives are met. This position offers a competitive base salary of up to $130,000, plus bonus and competitive benefits! This role will be on a hybrid schedule with the option to work 1-2 days in office.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop a team of three direct reports
- Manage and oversee all accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger functions
- Responsible for preparing general ledger journal entries, monthly balance sheet reconciliation and bank reconciliations
- Maintain financial security by following internal accounting controls, and maintain strict confidentiality
- Partner with internal finance and sales teams on variance analysis, future sales forecasts, etc.
- Ad-hoc reporting/requests as needed
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/accounting or equivalent experience
- CPG or manufacturing industry experience required
- People management experience required
- AP, AR and general ledger accounting experience required
- NetSuite preferred
If you are interested in this Accounting Manager opportunity, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accountant , accounting manager , gl , general ledger , month end close , journal entries , reconciliations , costing , inventory , P&L , profitability , audit , accrual , controls , analysis , finance , financial , operations , modeling , technology , distribution , cost , profit & loss , excel , CPG , consumer goods , manufacturing , food & beverage #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.