LaSalle Network has partnered with a high-growth technology company within the real estate industry who is looking to bring a Remote Accounting Coordinator onto their team! The Remote Accounting Coordinator will be directly supporting the sales team and offers hands-on exposure to budgeting, forecasting, and modeling as it relates to commissions and sales operations. Additionally, this position would support their Northeast region and has the ability to work remote in the Philadelphia, Washington D.C, Boston, and New York City markets!
The Remote Accounting Coordinator position is an opportunity that provides direct access to upper management who will help facilitate professional growth, as well as build the strong communication skills necessary to explain complex concepts to various clients. Our client has experienced year after year growth, is a Top Fortune 100 workplace, and is a key player in expanding technology and services within real estate.
Remote Accounting Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the sales team to budget, forecast, and analyze complex commission structures
- Conduct research on previous sales history, while working collaboratively with accounting and finance on creating financial models
- Analyze large sets of data and report sales results to upper management on a weekly and monthly basis
Remote Accounting Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or a related field
- 0-3 years of sales operations, commission, payroll analytics, or finance experience supporting sales departments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel – V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work well in a team that is expected to triple this year alone
If you are an up and coming professional looking to join a high-growth technology company as a Remote Accounting Coordinator, please apply to set up a conversation with one of our recruiters!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: finance , bachelor’s , analysis , Excel , financial , analysis , excel , access , model , modeling , forecast , budget , budgeting , forecasting , analyst , commission , commissions , sales operations , payroll
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.