LaSalle Network has partnered with a high-growth, technology company to exclusively recruit top talent across the US. This venture-backed group is disrupting the real estate industry with their state-of-the-art software to ensure the best buying and selling real estate experience. They have raised over $1B in capital and are adding talent to their corporate locations in leading markets including San Francisco, Pasadena, Orange County and San Diego.
As an Accounting Coordinator, you will be an integral member of a dynamic and growing finance team and will assume responsibility for reconciling and processing transactions for sales and rental real estate closings. The Accounting Coordinator will play a critical role in the day-to-day operations of the company, interacting daily with agents and the finance and accounting team.
Accounting Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Ensure accuracy and timely completion of all escrow and commission processing
- Process closed transactions using real estate transaction system
- Ensure commission calculations are accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Participate in critical day-to-day operations of the company
- Interact daily with agents and the finance and accounting team
Accounting Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in accounting, payroll, commission or sales
- Strong technical skills in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset with an exceptional ability to be adaptable
If you're looking for that next step in your career and the ability to be a part of a young, growing team, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! If you are interested in this Accounting Coordinator opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: excel, real estate, technology, commission specialist, commissions, escrow, reconciliations, rental real estate, commission pricing, brokerage, stop payment, agent commission
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.