LaSalle Network has partnered with a high-growth technology company within the Real Estate industry that is looking for a remote Accounting Coordinator. The Accounting Coordinator will be directly supporting the sales team and the position offers hands-on exposure to budgeting, forecasting, and modeling as it relates to commissions and sales operations. This position would support the company’s Northeast region and has the ability to work remote in the Philadelphia market.
The Accounting Coordinator position has direct access to upper management who will help facilitate professional growth, as well as build the strong communication skills necessary to explain complex concepts to various clients. Our client has experienced year-after-year growth, is a top Fortune 100 workplace, and is a key player in expanding technology and services within Real Estate.
Accounting Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the sales team to budget, forecast, and analyze complex commission structures
- Conduct research on previous sales history and work collaboratively with Accounting and Finance on creating financial models
- Analyze large data sets and report sales results to upper management weekly and monthly
- Ad-hoc reporting and modeling for new projects and markets as the company enters new markets
Accounting Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related field
- 0-3 years of sales operations, commission, payroll analytics, or finance experience supporting sales departments
- Must have real estate experience, preferably with short-term rentals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel – VLOOKUPs and pivot tables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work well in a team that is expected to triple this year alone
If you’re an up-and-coming professional looking to join a high-growth technology company as an Accounting Coordinator, please apply today.
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: finance , bachelor’s , analysis , Excel , financial , analysis , excel, access , model , modeling , forecast , budget , budgeting , forecasting , analyst , commission , commissions , sales operations , payroll
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries