Our global client is looking for an Accounting Consultant to assist with an SAP project.
Accounting Consultant Responsibilities:
- High volume transaction review within SAP to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Data verification and validation
- Utilize accounting knowledge to investigate discrepancies
- Edit and correct inaccuracies within data/transactions
- Provide commentary and explanation for data modifications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong working knowledge of SAP
- Advanced Excel skills
- CPA preferred
- Hyperion HFM experience preferred
If you are interested in this Contract Senior Financial Analyst role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: senior FA , senior financial analyst , financial analyst , sr. FA , sr. financial analyst , SFA , finance , budget , forecast , P&L , ROI , variance , metric , report , present
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.