Job DescriptionDo you consider yourself results driven, detail oriented and a natural leader? If so, this new opportunity as an Accounting Consultant might be right for you. Our client is based in Westmont, IL and is looking for an experienced accounting professional to assist with running the accounting side of the business.
Reporting to an accomplished and tenured executive team, this position will be the middle person between staff accountants and upper management. This will be a very hands-on role. The ideal candidate embraces ambiguity and can work autonomously to solve problems, strategize with upper management and run standard accounting functions. The hourly pay range for this role is between $50-$60/hour and the position is hybrid.
Accounting Consultant Responsibilities:
- Ensure configuration of the general ledger, cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Provide support in completing data processing and modification tasks, create and design financial reports and document packages
- Offer ongoing assistance to customers, including attending to their concerns and assist with financial reporting
- Work closely with the sales unit to work out better ways of improving the firm’s chances of closing bargains
- Take active part in cross-unit and cross product execution teams
- Carry out and forward necessary metrics and project reports, including list of issues, project updates and status promptly to management
Accounting Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and stress management skills
- Ability to train and manage staff
If you think you have what it takes, apply today!
Sr. Recruiting Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.