Have you been on the search for a new job? You are in luck! LaSalle Network has partnered with a global consulting firm to find their next Accounting Clerk. Whether you are looking to advance your accounting career or to take a dive into a new industry, our client wants to talk with you.
This position will be reporting to the Accounting Manager and working on a specialized team focused on processing financial transactions. If you are looking for an Accounting Clerk role that will offer you internal growth potential as well as professional development within a stable yet growing company, you could be the ideal candidate for this Accounting Clerk position.
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Review, approve, and process invoices
- Post journal entries to general ledger and perform account reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable and General Ledger Support
- Reconcile client accounts as needed; following up on credits and debits; processing adjustments
- Bank Reconciliations/Credit Card Reconciliations
- Reconcile vendor statements, and research discrepancies
- Process payroll and employee expense reports
- Assist with month end close
Accounting Clerk Requirements:
- Associates degree or above in Accounting, Finance, or Business is a plus
- 1+ years using QuickBooks or an ERP system experience is required
- High attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication
This position is attracting top talent and will move quickly. If you are looking to further your career as an Accounting Clerk and want to work on a talented team at a growing company, please apply today!
Project Manager- Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , Excel , MS Office , Quickbooks , ERP , clerk , bookkeeper , accountant , ap , accounts payable , accounts receivable , accounting assistant
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.