Are you an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist looking for a new and challenging role? Our rapidly growing client in the technology space is looking for an eager candidate who loves working in a fast-paced environment and taking on new responsibilities.
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accounts receivable and billing
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Handling accounts payable
- 2 and 3-way matching
- Vendor management and follow up
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Light administrative duties as needed
What You Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2+ yrs. of AP/AR experience
- Proficiencies in large ERP systems such as SAP, Great Plaines, or Concur
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Great attention to detail
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity, and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Who We Are:
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
Keywords and Related Terms: bookkeeper, accounting clerk, accounting, finance, accounting, reconciliations, cash apps, billing, invoices, payments, junior staff accountant, Excel, accounts payable, accounts receivable, AP, AR, journal entries, office manager