Our client is looking to add an Accounting Clerk to their team! In this role the Accounting Clerk will be responsible for implementing everyday check deposits for all companies that are included in the organizations network.
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the online check scanning processes
- Post cash to proper accounts
- Notify proper parties of discrepancies
- Process invoice payments
- 2 and 3-way matching
- Print and batch of payables checks
- Verification of ACH/Wire transfers
Accounting Clerk Requirements:
- Minimum of two years of accounts receivable and or accounts payable experience
- Must have a high school diploma or GED; preferred education would be an Associate’s degree in accounting or finance
- MS Office proficiency; specifically with Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains
- Strong communication and time management skills
If you are interested in the Accounting Clerk opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts receivable , accounts payable , matchingv, 2-wayv, 3-way , vendors , payments , cash applications
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.