Reporting to the Manager of Tax Compliance, the Tax Analyst will support the accounting for sales & use tax, unclaimed property, 1099s, 1042s, and any other miscellaneous tax compliance. This position offers the opportunity to join an industry-leader in a growing organization with potential for growth.
Tax Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare timely taxes for sales & use, lease tax, unclaimed property, 1099s, and 1042 reporting
- Work closely with the Compliance Manager to handle any ad hoc tax information
- Use analytics and insights that provide solutions
- Establish working relationship with business partners to provide counsel and analysis to assist meeting established financial goals
- Other special projects and ad hoc reporting
Tax Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2 years of experience in tax or accounting
- Experience with ERP systems (e.g. SAP) is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: Tax, Accountant, Systems #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.