We are currently seeking an Accounting Associate to support our clients Accounting and Finance team in the Western Suburbs of Chicago. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in a career in corporate accounting and wants to join an organization that will provide opportunities for growth.
Accounting Associate Responsibilities:
- Participate in month-end close processes (balance sheet account reconciliations, general ledger review and accounts receivable management)
- Provide finance operations support to multiple business segments
- Compile and analyze financial information for management reports
- Assist in the presentation P&L review and performance data via spreadsheets
- Assist in providing annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting data
- Completion of ad-hoc special projects
Accounting Associate Requirements:
- Qualified candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter with the ability to strive in a fast paced
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Prior with a larger ERP/Financial Reporting tool (i.e. SAP, PeopleSoft) experience is a plus
- Possessing or pursing a CPA is a plus
If you are interested in the position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting, finance, accounting associate, staff accountant
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.