Job DescriptionAre you ready to be the spark that ignites financial success in the healthcare industry? Join us as an Accounting Associate and become a dynamic force in client’s team in Urbana-Champaign, IL!
Accounting Associate Responsibilities:
Accounting Associate Qualifications:
- Powering up payments and financial transactions for seamless operations.
- Energizing departmental communications with your organizational skills.
- Providing top-notch customer service with a magnetic personality.
- Safeguarding financial integrity with laser-focused precision.
- Ensuring financial accuracy through a supercharged system of internal controls.
Ready to join the financial power league and help power financial excellence in healthcare? If you're ready to make a dynamic impact, apply now!
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting or finance, showcasing your expertise.
- Proficiency in financial software and tools.
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with financial regulations and principles to keep us compliant.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national