Our client in the Western Suburbs is currently looking for an Accounting Clerk to add to their growing team. If you are looking to becoming an accounting professional in a fast-paced environment, please apply today! The qualified candidate with have had prior data entry experience. You must be able to keep up with a rapidly growing environment, ability to shift focus when needed, and have the attention for detail.
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Receive, organize, code and enter invoices, expense reports and statements from vendors
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems
- Type accurately and maintain accounting records
- Compile and sort invoices and checks
- Process bills for payment
Accounting Clerk Requirements:
- Associates degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service knowledge
- Intermediate Excel Skills
If you are interested in the Accounting Clerk position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: a/r , accounts receivable , a/p , accounts payable , aging , discrepancies , cash , billing , invoicing , excel , accounting , clients , cash flow , rebill , customer service , data entry
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.