Our client in the Southwest Suburbs is currently looking for an Accounting Assistant to add to their growing team. If you are looking to becoming an accounting professional in a fast-paced environment, please apply today! The qualified candidate would have had prior experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. You must be able to keep up with a rapidly growing environment, ability to shift focus when needed, and have the attention for detail.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Receive, organize, code and enter invoices, expense reports and statements from vendors
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems
- Type accurately and maintain accounting records
- B2B Collections and Cash Applications
- Compile and sort invoices and checks
- Process bills for payment
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
- Associates degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service knowledge
- Intermediate Excel Skills
If you are interested in the Accounting Assistant position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: a/r , accounts receivable , a/p , accounts payable , aging , discrepancies , cash , billing , invoicing , excel , accounting , clients , cash flow , rebill , customer service , data entry
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.