Excited about your next career move? LaSalle Network has partnered with a global, multi-billion-dollar supply chain solutions company. They provide electrical supplies, logistics expertise and systems capabilities around the world and are seeking a strong Accounting Analyst who will be a key strategic business partner to their Information Technology teams.
This individual will report into the Director of FP&A and have hybrid accounting/finance responsibilities. In addition to owning financials for the business unit, this individual will take on various projects relating to tracking budgeting, performance management and influencing product strategy. The ideal candidate has strict attention to detail, an ability to set and meet tight deadlines, a curious mindset and a proactive go-getter attitude.
This position has a starting annual salary of $75,000 in addition to generous perks and benefits.
Accounting Analyst Responsibilities:
- Own projects, build reports and present to executives
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries for accounts, including general ledger and document business transactions
- Prepare journal entries, analyze accounts, prepare statements and assist director with monthly closing and accounting reports
- Maintain and coordinate implementation of accounting and control procedures
- Monitor and analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) relating to demand and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to provide ad hoc business-related analysis
- Streamline reporting processes/systems across new M&A businesses
Accounting Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field required
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Experience within a public company or large corporate environment
- Strong Excel skills
If you are interested in the Accounting Analyst role and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , finance , FP&A , financial , planning , analysis , forecast , budget , general ledger , revenue , expenses , inventory , costing , trend , accounting policy , manufacture , distribution , supply chain , logistics , ROI , KPI , month end close , journal entries , journal entry , financial reporting , financial modeling , manufacturing, supply chain, IT, tech, technology, security #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.