LaSalle Network has partnered with a privately owned, growing manufacturing organization in Burbank, IL to identify an Accounting/Admin Assistant to join their organization. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for accurate and timely three-way matching, invoicing, and processing 1099-S.
Accounting/Admin Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide 3-way matching; match purchase orders and receivers to invoices, identify errors or discrepancies, and resolve before processing
- Review electronic invoices for correct coding before importing into ERP
- Review expense reports and credit cards for accurate coding and ensure they are within company policy and IRS regulations
- Manage paperless mailboxes
- Review invoices; prepare and route for approval as well as obtain signatures; follow up as necessary to ensure open invoices are approved and paid timely
- Prepare a weekly payment plan for approval and assist with forecasting future weekly payments for cash flow purposes
- Process weekly wires, ACH, including set up of wire template and initiate wires
- Reconcile accounts payable related accounts and vendor statements
- Research and resolve any outstanding balances on vendor accounts
- Perform journal entries for adjustment to the general ledger and set up accruals as necessary to improve month-end closing process
- Collect W-9s; enter new or updated vendor information as needed
Accounting/Admin Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- ERP software required (GP preferred not required)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
If you are interested in this Accounting/Admin Assistant role with a wonderful and growing organization, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: AP , accounts payable , ap coordinator , manufacturing , three-way match , 1099-S , invoicing , Microsoft office , accounting , accountant , finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, office services, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.