Our client is looking for an Accountant to join their growing organization in the western suburbs. They are quickly growing and looking to add to their fast-pace team. The Accountant will work with CFO on day-to-day accounting as well as the 2019 budget.
- Monthly general ledger close functions
- Analysis of financial information and recording journal entries
- Financial presentation and analytical support
- Preparation of performance reports
- Other ad hoc projects
Accountant Minimum Requirements
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and reconciliation skills
- Operates effectively in a team environment
If you are interested and are qualified please Apply Today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Accountant, general ledger, month-end close, reconciling, journal entries, review, oracle, excel, reconciliation
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in marketing, executive search, accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.