LaSalle Network is partnering with a global retail leader in the Naperville area in identifying new talent. We are looking for an Accountant I who is looking to further their career in a fast-pasted, growing industry. This organization has experienced unmatched growth and offers the unique opportunity to move up very quickly.
The Accountant I is an opportunity where you will have direct access to management in order to further develop and grow. The qualified Accountant I will have a degree in accounting, strong Microsoft Excel skills and 2-4 years of applicable experience.
Accountant I Responsibilities:
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly reports for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, etc.
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Assist with month end close
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
Accountant I Requirements:
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Experience working in a Corporate Accounting financial close environment or one or more years in Public Accounting
- Intermediate Excel skills
- SAP experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
If you are interested in Accountant I opportunity, please apply today!
Recruiter, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: staff, staff accountant , accountant , month end , month-end , monthly close , financial statement , financial statement preparation , gaap , bill , billing , journal entry , journal entries , general ledger , ledger , financial analysis , account reconciliation , bank reconciliation , reconciliation , accounting , gl , senior , senior accountant , lease
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.