This position is under the direct supervision of the Accounting Manager and reports indirectly to the Controller. The Staff Accountant assists in the month end process preparing general ledger entries and reconciling balance sheet accounts. This position will be responsible for recording monthly commission revenue received at a detailed property level. Additionally, the Staff Accountant is responsible for calculating monthly and quarterly customer commissions (revenue shares) accurately and timely and submitting them for approval for payment in accordance with policy. This position will also be responsible for recording the commission revenue received at a detailed property level.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly reports for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, etc.
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Assist with month end close
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
- Providing reports on data status/trends/issues
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
If you are interested in the Entry Level Staff Accountant opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Bookkeeper, Accounting clerk , accounting , finance , accounts payable , AP , A/P , Accounts receivable , AR , A/R , Excel , QuickBooks , accountant , staff accountant , accounting assistant , month-end , journal entries , cash applications
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.