LaSalle Network is partnered with a growing family of industrial safety companies that provide a comprehensive range of industrial safety solutions. They are seeking an Account Support Specialist to join their team in Mattoon, IL on a hybrid basis.
The Account Support Specialist is the key contact for both external and internal customers regarding all product lines. They are also responsible for generating new sales opportunities through distribution analysis and partnering with sales representatives.
Account Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work with Product Management team on pricing
- Generate custom quotes for Special Pricing and Custom Items
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and work with outside sales team to develop strategies and account plans to penetrate accounts
- Provide insight into account planning activities
- Work closely with outside sales team and product management to support new product launches and other marketing campaigns in territory
- Continued education on product knowledge, rules and regulations and system capabilities
- Research and provide solutions to customer service issues, such as product availability, invoice and proof of delivery, distribution, pricing and logistics issues
- Maintain open communications with Sales, Marketing, Credit, Shipping/Traffic and Planning to resolve and identify process/customer issues/opportunities
- Manage specific customer requirements with key customers
- Research and analyze current competition and their market share, and work with Marketing and Sales on opportunities to gain market share
- Investigate, review and recommend improvements within customer touching areas
- Develop, distribute and monitor customer surveys to assist with information mining
- Report, communicate and present to management as required
Account Support Specialist Requirements:
- 2-3 years in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange
- Ability to work in a team environment; assertive, persuasive and diplomatic
- Ability to prioritize and organize a demanding workload in a fast-paced environment
- Must have initiative and ability to achieve objectives with minimal direction
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Professional telephone etiquette and excellent communication skills
- Computer skills within a Windows environment, MS Office, Excel and MAPICS
- Ability to analyze information and develop recommendations to present to management
- College degree in business area preferred
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.