Our client, a leading real estate firm is looking fill multiple Accounts Payable Specialist positions ASAP! Any experienced Accounts Payable candidates who are looking for an opportunity in the Oak Brook area should apply! The ideal Accounts Payable candidate will have prior high-volume accounts payable payment processing experience and knowledge with the three (3) way match process. Responsibilities include the fast and accurate entry of accounts payable invoices, performing 3-way match as needed and ensuring correct coding to the G/L system
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Code and enter high volume payments into G/L system
- Conduct 3-way match process
- Communicate with vendors as necessary to resolve discrepancies
- Ad hoc projects and analysis as assigned by leadership
Accounts Payable Specialist Job Requirements:
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience in a high volume environment
- Knowledge of larger ERP systems such as Great Plains Dynamic, Oracle, PeopleSoft etc.
- Paperless invoicing experience is a must!
- Intermediate MS Excel skills is required
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you are qualified and interested in the Accounts Payable Specialist position and are available to start work immediately, please apply today!
Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: ap , a/p , accounts payable , processing , payment , posted , 3-way , matching , three way , invoicing , data entry , discrepancies , resolutions
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.