Our client, a growing technology company located in the heart of Chicago, is looking to grow their account management team. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for growing existing accounts through client outreach and relationship building.
If you love the relationship aspect of sales and have experience fostering and growing accounts, this is an exciting opportunity to progress your sales career. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of client service and providing unmatched product and industry knowledge to C-Level Executives.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain existing accounts and upsell new products and services
- Meet activity goals including sales calls, presentations, maintaining a pipeline and closing sales
- Identify decision makers and present consultative solutions
- Update and maintain client information in the client database
- Ability to build knowledge on the full suite of products and services
Account Manager Requirements:
- Minimum one year of quota carrying sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Driven, motivated and results-oriented
Our client is looking for high energy go-getters to help transform the company! If you are looking to make an impact at an established organization, apply to this Account Manager position today!
Project Manager, Sales Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.