LaSalle Network has partnered with a boutique communications agency that specializes in the healthcare and political space! They are looking to bring on an Account Manager to spearhead the digital efforts for some of their biggest clients. If you are confident, detail oriented, and 'own it' please apply to this Account Manager role today!
Account Manager Responsibility:
- Work across a number of different digital and social channels to meet the target audience where they are
- Develop media strategies, lists and pitches
- Own and maintain strong client relations across a number of varied industries
Account Manager Requirements:
- 4-5 years of experience in a communication or agency setting
- Strong communication skills- verbal and written
- A strong understanding of public affairs and political landscape preferred
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and dig into the weeds
- Creative collaborative thinker
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Account Manager position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: public affairs , account manager , senior account supervisor , media relations , digital strategy , paid media , paid social , social media , client relations ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries