LaSalle Network is excited to be partnered with a nationwide real estate consulting firm that specializes in re-location services! They provide a unique service within the real estate space that supports the construction and expansion of prosperous senior living communities all over the United States.
The company is seeking an Account Manager who will support the partnerships with these communities and create strategic initiatives to expand senior living campuses.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage, grow and develop key partnerships
- Clearly communicate to partners and staff how services will support their customer base and drive new business
- Present training and product updates in-person and virtually
- Help create new ideas and materials to increase lead retention and partner performance
- Help manage logistics for each partner to ensure a smooth opening and move-in experience for residents
- Work alongside internal teams to communicate, develop and deliver solutions
- Travel to U.S. markets to help manage partnerships
Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of professional experience in business development, account management or territorial sales, and background in senior living, real estate or the relocation industry
- Proven public speaking/training experience, along with coaching, mentoring and problem-solving capabilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit; inspired to drive new ventures within the business
- Results-oriented with the ability to achieve and exceed goals
- Experience with webinar technology for online presentations, Microsoft Office Suite and a sales CRM platform preferred
If you feel you possess the above requirements and skills, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: account manager , real estate , business development #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.