Are you described as being articulate, extremely professional and passionate about customer service or inside sales? Do you want to join a team where you are paid well for your contributions? We want to meet you!
Our client is looking for experienced Account Managers to promote and service their products. If you are looking to join a growing team in a highly professional environment and have strong/stable inside sales or customer service experience, please apply now!
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound phone and email inquiries
- Ensure productivity goals and standards are achieved
- Process client orders through the sales cycle ensuring timely delivery of products
- Call on potential clients and groups to offer our products
- Answer product/program inquiries
- All other duties as assigned
Account Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in medium to large Call Centers, client service Inbound & Outbound call center sales working in call queues
- Experience with data entry and account updates
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Possess a strong work ethic with great attention to detail
- Outstanding ability to multi-task
- Great phone skills with an engaging personality that fosters building client relationships
- A strong passion for healthcare
If you are interested in speaking to our team further about this opportunity, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.