We have partnered with the leading global data and insights company who is reinventing the market research industry. Our client has won numerous awards and works with global, Fortune 500 organizations. They are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join their growing Chicago Sales team. The Account Manager will be supporting a book of business with all client communication, identification of upsell opportunities, and overall health of existing accounts. Our client is offering a competitive base salary + bonus + amazing company culture and remote flexibility.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner cross-functionally across internal resources
- Identify upsell opportunities within client engagements
- Support and often lead day-to-day management of accounts
- Identify areas for increased efficiency and optimization with internal processes
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in account management, research, survey, and advanced capabilities to ensure that client goals are met
- Create proposals and briefs that outline client objectives
Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of sales and/ or account management experience
- SaaS/Tech experience preferred
- Proven track record of meeting sales goals and striving for excellence beyond expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with people
- Passionate and self-motivated with a constant drive to succeed
- Demonstrated strength in quantitative and analytical ability
If you are interested in this Account Manager position and meet the requirements above, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related terms: account development , client success , sales , upsell , cross-selling , account management , business development, sales development , market research , data , insights , enterprise , technology , SaaS , software solutions , financial services , private equity , venture capital , fintech
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.