Lasalle Network is excited to partner with a Chicago based company that is turning heads with their innovative virtual kitchen concept! Our client is on track to double in size within the next six months and is seeking an Account Manager to maintain and strengthen relationships with their new and existing business partners. This is a newly created position that offers ample opportunity for growth and the chance to work directly with leadership.
The Account Manager will be responsible for onboarding new clients, coordinating operations, monitoring performance, and implementing new strategies that will impact their client's overall success.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Daily customer interactions through emails and phone calls
- Onboard new clients
- Monitor and drive key performance metrics
- Responsible for the ongoing success of their designated accounts; in this capacity, the Account Manager is expected to monitor training requirements and any other operational needs
- CRM ownership – customer opportunities and sales funnel
- Develop and execute strategic account analysis plans
Account Manager Requirements:
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred
- Solution oriented
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- 2-3 years of account management experience
- CRM Experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency, typing / keyboarding proficiency
- Superior communication skills - verbal and written
- Initiative, stress tolerance, will succeed
If you are interested in this Account Manager role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: account management , key performance metrics , onboarding #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.