LaSalle Network has partnered with a global leading automotive oil and energy company in the northwest suburbs looking to scale out their sales/account management team in 2023!
They are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Account Manager to join their dynamic team. The ideal candidate should have a passion for managing and growing accounts in their book of business by upselling, cross-selling, and managing customers and prospects efficiently.
As an Account Manager, you will be tasked with managing existing and prospective clients, cross selling/upselling opportunities, and making sure accounts are running efficiently and smoothly.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Visits existing and potential customers to evaluate their needs or promote products and services.
- Manages assigned accounts for contract / credit line / pricing and achieves volume / margin target with supervisor’s guidance (when necessary).
- Builds and maintains strong and long-lasting relationship with PIC or decision-maker of customers, distributors and 3rd parties as day-to-day single point of contact.
- Makes efforts to gain product knowledge and familiarize with the product markets.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to demonstrate products effectively
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you are a self-motivated, results-driven individual with a passion for client servicing and account management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.