LaSalle Network has partnered with an exciting medical company in the western suburbs of Chicago to grow out their Account Management team by hiring on an Inside Sales Account Manager!
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will generate opportunities through outbound sales, consult customers and sales partners on projects and build and nurture long-term customer relationships. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing assigned accounts, building strong relationships with customers and driving sales revenue through exceptional customer service and support.
Inside Sales Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow assigned accounts through proactive outreach and relationship building
- Identify new business opportunities and convert leads into customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer needs are met
- Monitor and analyze customer sales data to identify trends and opportunities for growth
- Provide exceptional customer service and support, including responding to inquiries, resolving issues and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and sales activity in CRM system
- Attend trade shows, conferences and events to build relationships and generate leads
- Keep up to date with industry trends and product knowledge to provide knowledgeable support to customers
Inside Sales Account Manager Requirements:
- 1-3+ years of inside sales or account management experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and development. If you're passionate about sales, customer service and the medical device industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national