A logistics firm with a fun, laid back culture in the downtown Chicago area is looking for a few Account Managers to join their team! This person must be open to off hours and weekends. As a company that offers several opportunities for growth and advancement, they are looking for recent graduates who want to work alongside managers with several years of industry related experience.
As an Account Manager, you will be front-line support for customer and carriers, ensuring that freight is delivered internationally. This is a sales and operations role where you will be working with existing accounts and managing those relationships, consulting with clients and providing solutions.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Act as main point of contact for clients supporting all their logistics needs from beginning to end
- Work with multiple decision-makers with the account to drive business development through multiple channels
- Provide various reports for client requests
- Track and trace client shipments
Account Manager Requirements:
- This position is 5 days a week with 8-hour shifts, but you must be open to working 7am-7pm and weekends; there are multiple shifts available with different schedules
- High school degree or GED, required; associates or bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this Account Manager position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.