Our client, one of the largest companies in the Chicagoland area, is looking to hire an Account Management Specialist to join their growing sales team. Having been around for over 50 years, they are a leader in the intermodal transportation industry. The Account Management Specialist will be a key player in helping the team and company manage client relationships.
Account Management Specialist Responsibilities:
- Maintain and build effective relationships with customers and carriers.
- Develop and manage a network of outside carriers to move freight in the most profitable manner.
- Establish and maintain a book of regular business.
- Meet or exceed required margin and revenue goals for their assigned branch
- Track/trace freight and run weekly/monthly reports
Account Management Specialist Requirements:
- Minimum one year of client servicing/customer service experience
- Passion for building customer relationships
- Strong communication skills including the ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Driven, enthusiastic, persistent, confident, highly motivated and results focused
- Ability to work in a competitive team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Experience in the transportation industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.