Did you recently graduate from college or are looking for a new career in sales? Are you looking for a role where you can control your own book of business and create relationships with clientele? LaSalle Network has partnered with an industry leading telecom organization in the western suburbs that is looking for their next rockstar Account Executive to join their growing sales team!
Due to growth and expansion across the US, our client is looking for an Account Executive to identify new business, manage existing accounts and oversea the full sales cycle from start to finish. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with hunting for new opportunities, stand behind the client’s mission and product and enjoy fostering and maintaining client relationships.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Identify and follow up with potential prospects via various sources
- Conduct and close business deals while achieving quotas
- Manage personal book of business and clients
- Manage existing accounts while also cross selling
Account Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or 1+ years of business development or account executive experience
- Ability to achieve goals consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Suite, Google Suite or CRM related experience preferred
If you are interested in the Account Executive opportunity and think this is a great fit, please apply today as hiring is moving quick!
Senior Sales Recruiter
sales , account executive, business development , telecom, outbound, cold call, leads, upsell, cross sell, metrics, goals, relationship building , relationship management , outbound , entry level, recent graduate , intern , extern , internship , externship, sales internship, inside sales, outside sales, territory sales, account executive, commission, bonus
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.