Our client is the leading 3D printing and industrial automation manufacturer. They are the end-to-end partner for companies looking to embrace additive and on-demand manufacturing: supporting clients with product design, engineering, testing and validation – all the way to global manufacturing and supply chain.
An Account Executive will play a fundamental role in helping achieve its ambitious new customer acquisition and revenue growth plans. This candidate must be comfortable self-generating leads, effectively working inbound leads, qualifying opportunities, advancing sales cycles and closing new business.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls and emails, networking with the existing accounts and converting inbound leads into opportunities
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects in your sales territory
- Research accounts and the buyers within each account, truly know the prospect
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Perform effective on-line demonstrations for prospects
- Close new business and achieve quota
- Team with channel partners to source and close new business
- 2 years of closing sales experience
- History of consistent quota achievement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great listener and capable of developing a genuine rapport with prospects and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills and engaging potential buyers
- BA/BS degree required
What we will provide you:
- Engaging challenges to tackle every day with other smart, ambitious, creative people
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early-stage, high-growth business and take on additional responsibilities as you challenge yourself daily
- Balance work and life with unlimited PTO, office holidays and flexible working options
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.