A high-growth office design company is in search of an Account Executive to join their B2B Sales team in their New York City office. This company is one of the fastest growing companies in their space. Through their innovative designs and solutions, they’ve transformed a 100 year-old space and become incredibly successful through innovation and custom software. They’ve been recognized by Inc 5000 and Crains Fast 50 for their growth as well.
In recent months, this organization has made a tremendous push to hire talent from some of the nation’s fastest growing and most innovative companies. The ideal candidate for this Account Executive role will have experience working in B2B sales, and they will be accustomed to the fast pace and unique challenges that come along with that environment. In this position, you will build long-term customer relationships, managed complex sales-cycles, and be a subject matter expert with great style.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Maintain sales pipeline and forecasts in order to attain or exceed quota, and keep updated in their CRM system
- Identify key new accounts and set up client meetings to pitch products to key decision makers, in addition to handling all client-facing proposals and closes.
- Manage complex sales-cycles and effectively present the value of our products to key decision makers
- Develop a sustainable book of business focusing on strategic account growth
- Generate new opportunities through cold-calling and strategic outreach
Account Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years in a B2B sales role
- Strong hunter mentality with a competitive nature
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
This organization is poised for even more rapid growth in 2018 and is attracting some of the top talent in the NYC market. If you are passionate about continuing your career as an Account Executive and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: account executive , sales , business development , outside sales , e-retail , technology , design , B2B , office décor , furniture
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.