LaSalle Network is hiring an Account Executive as we build out our sales team in the Nashville market! Founded 23 years ago, we are the leading staffing and recruiting firm in the country. We have made the Inc. 500/5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in America List 12 times, and we’ve appeared on more than 100 “Best Places to Work” lists. We’ve had a record-setting 2021, with revenue reaching all-time highs and over 100 new hires joining our staff.
We’re eager to continue this growth and are looking for a hungry, money-motivated Account Executive who wants to build a career in sales and be a part of our unique culture. This role reports directly into a manager with over 15 years of experience and a track record of leading and developing successful sales teams in the staffing and recruiting industry.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with hiring managers at small to mid-sized businesses with the goal of making LaSalle Network their main staffing provider
- Make cold calls to prospective clients and set introductory meetings to learn about their business and their current or future hiring needs
- Present LaSalle’s services and capabilities to clients in virtual or in-person meetings
- Establish long-term relationships with clients through frequent follow-up calls, meetings, lunches, and entertainment
- Collaborate with recruiters at LaSalle Network to ensure that clients are receiving superior service and high-quality candidates
- Grow existing accounts while continuously prospecting and generating new business
- Through actions and attitude, contribute to the culture of your team and the organization as a whole
Account Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in sales or a customer-facing role
- Competitive, goal-driven, and motivated by successfully overcoming objections and winning business
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to build rapport, and a natural curiosity and desire to learn about various businesses and careers
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated
If you are passionate about continuing your career in sales and are seeking a company that offers professional development, meaningful work, and direct access to senior leadership, please apply to our Account Executive role today!
Senior Director, Corporate and Campus Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: account executive , sales , sales representative , business development , business development manager , account manager , staffing , recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.