LaSalle Network is working with an international professional services firm assisting them in the search for an Account Executive. This company has offices around the world, and is looking to further expand their reach. As an Account Executive, you will play an integral role to the success of the sales team in Chicago. By partnering with major corporations and institutions, you will aid in fostering new relationships to grow the organization. You will be given a competitive base salary complete with the ability to earn commissions and incentives. This is an exciting opportunity for an entry-level candidate to work with clients and assist with the growth of a global corporation.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage the sales process and obtain new clients in your designated territory
- Maintain existing accounts and upsell new products
- Meet activity goals including sales calls, presentations, maintaining a pipeline and closing sales
- Identify decision makers and present consultative solutions
- Update and maintain client information in the client database
- Ability to build knowledge on the full suite of products and services
Account Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of B2B sales experience and account development
- “Hunter” mentality with a proven ability to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Driven, motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to travel 25%
Our client is looking for high energy go-getters to help transform the company! If you are looking to make an impact at a successful company, apply to this Account Executive position today!
Project Manager, Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: sales, sales executive, technology , professional services , digital , software , business development , account , prospecting , prospect
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.